As shown by more than 30 years of studies, the increase of awareness contributes to increase of safety on roads. In increasingly quiet and modern cars we lose the awareness of the speed at which we travel. Thanks to the crash simulator you will feel just how powerful overloads accompany the crash at the speed of about 10 km/h.
Such low speed is already enough to see what powerful forces have impact on the human body during a crash. This experiment will leave a trace in the imagination of the trainee and will increase its awareness that fastening seatbelts is a basic and the most important action after taking the correct position in the seat.
After sitting down in the crash simulator seat and correctly fastening seatbelts, we commence the simulation. We close our eyes and quickly find out that something which may seem like lots of fun has a huge educational value. A great majority of people who exit the simulator are shocked by powerful forces which affect the passengers during the simulation which after all takes place in safe conditions and at lower speed than in case of a real accident.
A great majority after exiting the simulator estimates the crash speed to be 30 – 40 km/h.
Simulation on: the trainee or a child mannequin in a child seat
Demonstration time: 3 – 5 minutes.
Number of trainers: 1
It is worth to combine the training with:
– rollover simulator,
– airbag simulator,
– simulator of decision-making response time.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS PLACE:
Place: 1.5m x 4.5 m
Intended use: indoors or under a roof
– solid steel structure,
– safe approved seat with certificates,
– seat with integrated seatbelts and headrest,
– mechanism of automatic seat blocking in the starting position,
– safe structure preventing injuries of the handling person,
– certificates and the European CE Certificate,
– training of trainers in the scope of its use,
– training compliant with LSS programme,
– more details can be downloaded from the product data sheet.
Ease of simulation handling
Possibility of rivalry
Also for children