As shown by more than 30 years of studies, the increase of awareness contributes to the increase of safety on roads. Thanks to the rollover simulator, everyone will learn about the behaviour of their body, vehicle and psyche during a rollover.
After sitting down in the rollover simulator seat and correctly fastening seatbelts, we may commence the simulation according to one of the simulation scenarios. We will quickly find out that something which may seem like lots of fun has a huge educational value. A great majority of people who exit the simulator are shocked by powerful forces which affect the passengers during the simulation which after all takes place in safe conditions and at lower speed than in case of a real accident.
One thing we often forget before setting off is to hide the loosely left objects in the trunk as they are a deadly threat in case of an accident. During the simulation, we leave safe balls in the car which easily show how dangerous unsecured objects are in the car’s cabin.
Simulation on: the trainee
Demonstration time: 10 – 15 minutes
Number of supporting trainers: 1
It is worth to combine the training with:
– airbag simulator,
– crash simulator,
– simulator of decision-making response time.
Site: 4 m x 7 m x 3 m
Intended use: indoors or outdoors
– smooth regulation of the simulator rotation speed (3 levels of speed),
– change of rotation direction during simulation,
– emergency power supply, helpful in case of network power failure,
– power supply 230V or 380 V,
– emergency STOP button – stopping the device in 0.1 sec,
– individual structure of trailer integrated with the simulator,
– certificates and the European CE Certificate,
– fire, electromagnetic, low-voltage and lightening tests,
– more details can be downloaded from the product data sheet
Ease of simulation handling
Possibility of rivalry
Also for children