The braking distance in emergency situations depends largely on the speed of driver’s reaction and correctly performed emergency braking. Very often, it turns out that we have systems in our cars which we do not know how to use or even interfere with their operation.
It is a matter of a few moments to find out if our response time is close to a sportsman’s response time or we still need to work on it a little bit. Thanks to different simulation programs we can check our response time and simulate the braking distance on different types of surface.
The simulator allows you to practice a correct emergency braking technique in a car with the ABS system and manual gear box. A technique which may save our lives in an emergency.
Thanks to the braking distance simulator we can easily realise how a tiny increase in speed significantly increases the emergency braking distance with consideration of driver’s response time. During the simulation, we can choose:
– measurement at three speeds: 50/75/100 km/h,
– three variants of surface: dry road, road after rain and snow-covered road.
Simulation on: the trainee. Demonstration time: 5 – 8 minutes.
Number of trainers: 1
It is worth to combine the training with:
– rollover simulator,
– airbag simulator,
– crash simulator,
– smooth driving simulator,
– skid simulator.
Site: 1.5m x 2.5m or 4m x 7m x 3m*
Intended use: indoors or under a roof / outdoors*
Power supply: 230V/380V* or from the battery.
* – for a version combined with the rollover simulator.
– easy handling thanks to the simple program and touch screen,
– different simulation variants,
– immediate access to results with the option of comparison and analysis,
– possibility of operation in any place thanks to batteries,
– certificates and the European CE Certificate,
– training of trainers in the scope of its use,
– training compliant with LSS programme,
– more details can be downloaded from the product data sheet.
Ease of simulation handling
Possibility of rivalry
Also for children